Thursday 2 January 2014

Starbucks Botany Town Centre

Thursday January 2 2014
Starbucks Botany Town Centre
Auckland


I have, for as long as I can remember, vowed to never go to Starbucks to get coffee as it would be crap. Today I broke that promise.

Tall Flat White: $4.80.

Coffee: A bit of a coffee taste there but not strong and not knocking any socks off me. (2/5)

Would you like a coffee streak down your pristine white cup? YES PLEASE!!
Milk: Really comes out as being a milky coffee. There isn’t much foam in here. It’s like I’m having a coffee with milk from 1950’s New Zealand. (2.5/5)

Presentation: The cup is solid enough, but there is a leak down the side when put together. The cafe wasn’t that busy so disappointing to see. (2/3)

Verdict:  I had to find out to know, but I don’t think I’ll be going back to Starbucks again. It’s been called the McDonalds of coffee - and I think that is a very apt description.

Overall rating: 6.5/13. Serviceable but with so many other cafes at the Botany Town Centre, there’s no need to go back here ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment