Wednesday 15 January 2014

Muzz Buzz Mt Wellington

Yes, that IS a starw coming out of my flat white.    
Muzz Buzz Mt Wellington,
295 Penrose Road Mt Wellington Auckland 1060

Tall Flat White: $4.50

This café is another drive thru which is in the same block of shops that I get my fruit and veges at and always make comments on, but never go to. I did today.

Coffee: Very blah. It’s coffee and it’s better than a Nescafe but… (1.5/5)

Milk: Too bubbly and aerated. (1.5/5)

Presentation: A corrugated cardboard cup that itself is OK, but my flat white this morning came with a drinking straw. A f#$%ing straw I tell you. I try not to be too snobby and up my own butt in this blog, but that is pretty terrible. (1/3)

Verdict: The Muzz Buzz website, claims among other things, to be “fun” and “At Muzz Buzz we serve sensational coffee that’s quick, convenient and satisfying”. It was quick and convenient, but that’s about all I can say that’s nice about it. It was about as satisfying as a kick in the nuts.

Overall rating: 4/13. A straw in a flat white. That’s all you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment