Friday 12 December 2014

The Flat White Review Season 2


Like a good TV series, if you’re any good, you get another season. Then again, you could be like Two and a Half Men and get renewed anyway. This summer sees the start of season 2 of the Flat White Review and I need YOUR help!

As per usual, I will be going to cafes and getting a medium/large flat white, but I need from you guys some cafes to go to! I have pretty much tapped out most of Pakuranga, Howick and Botany Downs, any suggestions from there or surrounding will be welcome. I may start to spread my search further afield, so anything you like in Auckland coffee wise, let me know!

A reminder of the rules: I will endeavor to have it in a takeaway cup. It will be a medium sized flat white, or as close to it as possible. And there will be no sugar, or sweetener.

Also, your café being open over the xmas period will be helpful too!

No comments:

Post a Comment